Monday, October 24, 2011

#BirthdayWeek Day One - "Crashing Down"
5:40 PM

#BirthdayWeek Day One - "Crashing Down"

from Monday to Friday, I will be featuring a song of mine that I feel doesn't get the respect it deserves & offer some exclusive insight to the record & why it's so important to me.

Day One - Crashing Down (from Snooze Button II)




This is BY FAR one of my favorite verses...EVER!!!!

I performed this one night & an atheist was in the audience & flipped out once I said "Jesus"...

"I DIDN'T COME TO GET PREACHED TO!!!!"

the entire audience flipped on him & started yelling at him (didn't really show the love of God though, did it? lol) & he took his Bud Light, strapped his backpack & left. I had never been confronted about my faith directly like that, so it kinda threw me off. From then on, I made it a point to essentially be "ready for war" anytime I perform.

i did a vlog to "explain myself" & got attacked even more. I'm convinced some people just love to argue...maybe people type in certain keywords on youtube & look for videos to "engage" people on. Whether that's true or not, that's what it felt like. I learned that everything doesn't need an explanation, lotta folks don't even want one.

0 comments: