Thursday, October 27, 2011

So I Did A Mixtape In 48 Hours & Boy Are My Arms Tired...
8:44 AM

So I Did A Mixtape In 48 Hours & Boy Are My Arms Tired...


Artwork by Ian Young


Although I've been getting into other forms of media, my rappity raps have been largely quiet for a good portion of 2011. For my birthday I originally wanted to drop "Steve Atwater", a retrospective of my 27 years & what is to come.

But I kept writing...

And before you know it, I had a bunch of random verses & whatnot. I figured, hey...why not do a little quick mixtape.

No concept, nothing deep, just something to mark my born day.

Here's the 1st leak "Steve Atwater"...tracklisting below



1. Lions in Zanesville (Intro)
2. Steve Atwater
3. Small Minnows
4. Kid & Play
5. Seizure Salads featuring Rich Tunes
6. Light Skinned Aunt Viv
7. Eddie Kane
8. Singled Out
9. Departure From The World

"Twenty Seven" will be available tonight, October 27th, at 10:31pm.

0 comments: