Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Trey Songz feat Armond- Can't Be Friends (Remix)
1:07 PM

Trey Songz feat Armond- Can't Be Friends (Remix)

Trey Songz feat Armond- Can't Be Friends (Remix)
<a href="http://armondwakeup.bandcamp.com/track/cant-be-friends-remix-feat-trey-songz">Can't Be Friends (Remix) feat Trey Songz by Armond</a>


We've all done it...we've all had a friend that we fell for. I have...more times than I can count. I think it stems from being able to "let your hair down" so to speak in a regular ol friendship. Like Chris Rock said, we don't date each other, we date our representatives. But when it's a friendship, there's no facades. And we think "This person likes me for me. Not my car, not my money, not for anything superficial." & we fall. I'm a total believer in friendships blossoming into relationships, but on the other hand, it fails. A lot. And then we're wondering, hoping & wishing we had our regular ol friend back. But the damage has been done. The friendship is one long awkward moment. And it can't be reversed. So I wrote about it.

0 comments: