Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Watch Ketchup Album Release Party #2 THIS SATURDAY on Ustream 9:30pm EST
11:34 AM

Watch Ketchup Album Release Party #2 THIS SATURDAY on Ustream 9:30pm EST

As you may or may not know, this Saturday I'll be holding my 2nd album release party in Colorado Springs. This is my 1st show here in nearly 8 years. My boys Pizzie & J. Carter will be sharing the stage with me.



The event will be held at the Solaris Center. Currently, the center is under financial durress & as a result, all proceeds at the door will go to keep the center alive. The venue has facilitated many forms of ministry, to include concerts, conferences & youth gatherings. If you wish to contribute, click on the DONATE link on the bottom of the toolbar.

If you're not in the Colorado Springs area, the show will be LIVE on ustream. The video is below.


Live TV : Ustream

0 comments: