Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The Havilland Savage Theory...
4:48 PM

The Havilland Savage Theory...



In association with BareFruit Co & The Way Columbus, I present to you "The Havilland Savage Theory" in all of it's glory


Click here if you can't see the player


I was up until 4am tweaking, re-recording, mixing, tweaking some more, sequencing, leveling, & tweaking some more until I finally got it right. If I didn't have to work, I promise I would've been up til at least 8-9am. But this is perfect.

ALSO, I am trying to raise money to get this, as well as past & future projects pressed up as physical copies. So a donation of whatever you're lead to give would be greatly appreciated.

Finally, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE read the attached pdf "The Guide To The Havilland Savage Theory" to get the full spectrum of the project. Of course I'm always open to hearing stories of you applying these philosophies into your own life & how it works. Leave a comment or shoot me an email.

ENJOY!!!

2 comments:

Piercdbruh said...

I just downloaded this masterpiece. I downloaded The Nina Mosley Experience yesterday and it burned my i-touch up all night. Keep up the great work Bruh.

Armond said...

praise God, i really appreciate it fam