Saturday, February 26, 2011

500 Followers + 3,000 Downloads = 'Name Your Price' For My Music
9:51 PM

500 Followers + 3,000 Downloads = 'Name Your Price' For My Music

We da best mayne!!!! We deed it!!!!



On a whim I asked for 500 followers on twitter. By no means am I a "follow whore". I admit I did Team Followback on a whim & met some of the weirdest, loneliest, most boring people in the history of....uhhhh....ever.

The feed back for The Havilland Savage Theory has blown my expectations away. We reached 3,000 downloads in 9 days with little to no internet support. Meaning, other than Them Fighting Words, Hustle Knockin, the9elements, & DaSouth, this project was pushed purely off "word of mouth". At one point my entire Facebook wall was filled with people posting the mixtape. The response has been humbling & beyond my wildest expectations. Thank you.

So as a result, I've decided to make ALL of my music "name your price". INCLUDING Dreaming Out Loud. So download AWAY!!!!! You're welcome.

0 comments: