Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Armond feat Marsha Ambrosius- Far Away (Remix)
4:14 PM

Armond feat Marsha Ambrosius- Far Away (Remix)






The 1st leak from The Havilland Savage Theory (February 9th!!!!) I'm a huge fan of Marsha Ambrosius & Far Away is my favorite song of 2011 (so far) so I already knew I wanted to do something with it. As far as how it fits in the storyline of The Havilland Savage Theory, this is the point of the movie where Lee Plenty begins to realize all the ideas he created in his mind about Havilland are wrong...all wrong. When we love someone, we are blinded by it; all of their faults & shortcomings conceal themselves behind the other person's emotion. Which can either be really good, or REALLY BAD. In this case, it didn't work for Lee, as Havilland wasn't good for him at all. She was manipulative & selfish. My verse is based of his POV once he drops Havilland off after New Years weekend.

0 comments: