Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Such Is Life
8:56 PM

Such Is Life

edit, since certain people like to nitpick...

I woke up...with an ephiphany...word to Big Pooh (deer in the headlights, cuz NONE'A'YALL listen to LB, prolly Bills & Dawuan, that's it)



I must say that these 2 months in 2008 have been more eye-opening than the majority of my adult life. I woke up this morning next to my WIFE, got up and put clothes on my DAUGHTER, and went to WORK...that is just crazy to me. If you ever think Jesus isn't real, look at me. Everything I've prayed for over the years has come true, I'm living it and loving it.



I know my old fans are starving for new music and my new fans (whuddup YHC) are fiending to know more. After my show on Friday, I've come to realize that I'm not the biggest fan of my old stuff (even Closer *gasp*) and I wanna begin the next chapter of the legacy that is Armond.



I'm literally walking around with a mixtape on the blackberry. I have soooo much new material. Its so light, so inspiring, so amazing. Gone is the ventilation (it pokes out err once in awhile) I'm so light, so airy, I can't wait to show the world.



I'm excited to debut EffecTV, ill definitely have some more video when I get in the stu, yall just need to pull together and get your dude a camera, my tax return aint even here yet and its GONE!!!!!!



Music next week I promise

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

0 comments: