Friday, December 7, 2007

Hands On pt 1
3:37 PM

Hands On pt 1

most of us work monday-friday, early in the morning to mid-evening. we desire to have a day off, maybe even a week...i've had almsot 21.

i'm BORED!!!!!!!

you don't know what you've got til it's gone. that's usually reserved for breakups & death, right?? imagine losing your dominant hand...simple things like putting a belt on are impossible, trying to hold a bag from Subway causes your hand to shake, writing rhymes??? yeah right...i tried to use the blackberry and text them but it's not the same. IT'S NOT THE SAME!!!!!

the damage:





I know...

they had to stick a pin in my 4th finger & 2 pins in my pinky fangah. one of the pins is actually sticking out of my hand. i can feel it. i'll be in a cast for 6 weeks. i have to sleep with my arm in the air, and do the same when i take a shower cuz i can't get this temporary cast/splint wet.

update on Monday when i get my other cast

0 comments: