Sunday, November 13, 2011

Before The Ink Dried On The Paper...Armond - Lord Knows Freestyle
5:51 PM

Before The Ink Dried On The Paper...Armond - Lord Knows Freestyle





I heard Drake's new album Take Care Sunday evening. The album began appearing online track by track. Then I saw it.

Lord Knows...

I had heard rumors of this track for months, it was monumental. Just Blaze gave Aubrey the beat of his life.

He did...

And to Drake's credit, he spazzed. Out of all the elements in his music, I think his lyrics don't get enough credit. The kid can rap...

But I felt the beat had more to say...

By Monday night I had the instrumental. While most freestyles for me take an hour or so to write depending on the bar length, this took me 2 days. I don't even know how many bars this is. 60? Maybe?

Anything that's happened in the world, and my world, were addressed on the song.

Be offended. Be encouraged. That's the point.

Lyric breakdown coming soon...

0 comments: