Monday, February 11, 2013

The 1st Official Ketchup, Too Review Is In!!!
1:19 PM

The 1st Official Ketchup, Too Review Is In!!!



The good folks over at Amped Sounds have written a review on "Ketchup, Too". Amped Sounds has shown a tremendous amount of support over the last few years. They even named me Suma Cum Laude in 2012. Anyway, here's a link to the review. Oh yeah, if you guys find any Ketchup, Too related material on the innanet (yes I spelled that right, innanet), shoot it to me in the comments. Or, drop your own review. What did you like, dislike, love, hate, appreciate, & never wanna see again? Let me know...

Consistency is paramount in establishing yourself as an artist and Ohio emcee Armond has been as consistent as they come. We’ve been following him since he dropped his ground breaking album Ketchup, now he’s back with Ketchup Too, the creatively phenomenal 25 track sequel which picks up right where its predecessor left off, delivering top quality insightful lyrics for your mental.

Amped Sounds: Armond & DJ O Sharp - Ketchup, Too review

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brother Armond,

Thanks for sharing this with your fan base. Keep being consistent and keep Dreaming Out Loud!

Rob "1LLA Funk" Ford
Editor-At-Large
Amped Sounds Magazine

Samuel Tucker said...

The best part of Ketchup Too? was the new exclusive tracks with a few throwback gems. I've followed your music since the first Ketchup, so I've heard all the rest of the songs, but it was nice hearing Q&A, Stranger, and Blood of God again. It got me hyped for your songs all over again. I actually didn't remember Scared of Me from my first listen of Dreaming Out Loud, and went back to download it! The WORST part of Ketchup Too? IMO was the DJ talkin all over everything. That's just personal; I like my music with old-school beats, real talk lyrics, and NO DJ (most of the time) so I can enjoy the music to the fullest.
Overall, great mixtape, thx for the music, and thx for the free option! ;P