Thursday, February 7, 2008

It's All Worth It
12:21 AM

It's All Worth It

so somebody heard this song...



yeah, somebody heard THIS song & emailed my boy Ca$h about it. it was right on time because i was in one of those "is it worth it" mindstates...

"Let There Be Light" brought tears to my eyes man...it's like, that shit came from part of my soul even though I wasn't there...I haven't written poetry or music in probably a couple of months but it's one of those songs that you here and can't help but spill you guts on a pad man...it became a part of me and I think that it's like anything pure...only the real can take it, the average person would OD...Love and Peace always man, you know it..."

i guess i need to stop looking at these people that reach millions with mindless junk (Lord forgive me for comparing) & be happy with those that He's placed in my path to touch. i'm sorry guys...

0 comments: