Friday, June 8, 2007

Back In The Game Baby!!!
7:04 PM

Back In The Game Baby!!!

song of the day- NERD modern day classic



onto the news...

so my dude Ca$h calls me telling me about the Military Meltdown concert that went down in Oki last night. am i upset??? very... i miss performing with my boys, & holding the island down along with Siege, Snubb Geez & the whole Crackhouse Ent squad, the Int'l Grindaz, Dirt Road Hustlers, & everybody else (and if i didn't name you...i prolly didn't like your music, or i forgot about you...but more than likely it was choice #1 :-D )

ANYWAY...

Ca$h was telling me how a lot of cats were asking about the Effect, where we been, what we've been doing post-Oki, etc etc...

i guess i forgot about that feeling. how fun it was performing, how before the Effect & Siege, it really wasn't no hip hop on Okinawa aside from a few battles & n**gas freestyling in the dorms/barracks/outside the club which eventually turned into a fight. now y'all are filling up stadiums, opening up for major label artists, i'm proud of each & every one of you.

it makes me wanna blow the door open in this city i'm at now. just like Oki in 2005, there's no hip hop scene. there's one independent label & all they do is sell their (not so good) cds at the mall. it sucks i would have to do it without my crew, my brothers, but if we can somehow spread the Effect from 3 continents(sp) to 4, then i'm all for it.

so me & Ca$h are plotting to do some things...personally i'm excited. i haven't been this excited about music since Mood Musik 2 dropped (and that was a year & a half ago...sad huh?)

stay tuned, we ain't went nowhere...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That sounds like hotness. U, the effect and Rough Draft need to be gettin some distribution ie Koch, Babygrande or Universal/Motown like Kweli. Yal bout to tear it up. After friday I'ma see to it that I drop tracks on all yal upcoming projects.

Unknown said...

That sounds like hotness. U, the effect and Rough Draft need to be gettin some distribution ie Koch, Babygrande or Universal/Motown like Kweli. Yal bout to tear it up. After friday I'ma see to it that I drop tracks on all yal upcoming projects.