Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Welcome To The 1st Edition Of What You've Been Missing
10:11 PM

Welcome To The 1st Edition Of What You've Been Missing

what up people??? some of y'all know me as deMIC, some know me as Armond, or Amaiya's daddy, others know me as that tall skinny kid that raps...shoot, you might not even know me at all.

regardless you're here.

welcome to a small peek of my life. i'll post songs i craft, videos i'm watching, songs i'm digging, albums i'm feeling, but most importantly i'll write about issues that affect me & my people (and by my people i mean YOU).

i ain't gon get that deep (you gotta be on my myspace for all that, womp Womp WOMP)

i'll TRY and update daily, at least every few days. feel free to chime in, i usually respond to comments, and if i don't, don't ge-ge-ge-ge-ge-get mad!!!! (Mos Def...you people make me sick)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

What Up, that's hotness. Wake Up 3 is exactly what the indie scene needs. Let me know what kind of music u lookin for and I'ma hook it up. I gotta be on this album.