Friday, November 28, 2008

Before You Do...
10:10 PM

Before You Do...

Listen, real quick & without going into much detail...

Don't read anything or do anything that aint #1 authorized by the Lord or #2 if you're just trying to gain some knowledge, pray & ask God for protection before you do it

There are certain things God may not want you to know, due to things like your calling & the like, you may suffer extreme rammifications if you do so...

Bottom line, last weekend I was online reading some things (that I don't wanna get into cuz I don't wanna open any doors for anybody else) out of sheer curiosity and I paid for it. All this week I've been attacked in my sleep & I've given satan legal ground to do so. I had to repent for wanting to do my own thing & not making sure that it was in God's will.

I encourage you all to read books outside of the Bible that will help you with your walk, just make sure you pray & get the green light first before you crack that thing open...

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

0 comments: