Monday, December 24, 2007

My Mind Playing Tricks...
11:34 PM

My Mind Playing Tricks...

i gotta be going crazy...or maybe i'm just paying too much attention...

i think my favorite rapper listens to my music...like, he's a fan...like, this n**ga is biting my stuff...

y'all know that i feel Joe Budden is leaps & bounds, miles & acres ahead of anybody else clutching a mic today, past & present...HOWEVER

it's too many coincidences...

a lot of the beats on MM3 use the same samples as beats i've rocked to...

Get No Younger=Out There
All Of Me=Something Beautiful

ok, that happens...it's an unwritten rule in hip hop that nobody owns a sample, fine

n**ga got a song called Ventilation...c'mon dude. who else related ventilation to frustration??? like dudes didn't think i was rapping about air conditioning systems & stuff...

then he's got a line on All Of Me..."sometimes you shoot for the stars & your gun'll jam"

Whatever I Do, from VENTILATION no less..."shooting for your dreams but your gun done jammed"...

THEN, a few hours ago i hear a rumor that there's an unreleased MM3 track called Four Walls...when on VENTILATION i had a song called Four Corners...

somebody tell me i'm trippin...

but if i'm not, hey Joey...holla @ me. i don't want you to put me on, i'm good, just let me knowe beforehand. i'd be flattered...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude...that is flattering... always believe the best... *smiles*